Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project 10 - PLN (Progress Report)

PLN on Symbaloo

To better organize my PLN, I am using Symbaloo. On the top row, I have the tools that I use the most: Facebook, Gmail, Google, YouTube, Blogger, Twitter, Timetoast, and Apple. The next row has the blogs for Arvind S. Grover and Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano. I learned about their blogs from C4T, and I have found them very helpful. Then on the third row, I have their Twitter pages. The next two rows come from our C4Cs. There were two peoples blogs that I had that stood out to me, and they were from Lindsey Edwards and Diane Boudreau so their blogs are listed in the fourth row. The fifth row has their Twitter pages. Then the sixth row is full of blogs and Twitter pages that have in some way come from this class. Here I have Sir Ken Robinson's blog and Twitter page, Laura Holifield's blog and Twitter page, Lauren McKenzie's blog and Twitter page, Dr. Strange's blog and Twitter page, and Paige Vitulli's Twitter page.

Here is the PLN I have come up with so far:
Facebook
Gmail
Google
Youtube
Blogger
Twitter
Timetoast
Apple
Arvind S. Grover - Blog and Twitter
Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano - Blog and Twitter
Lindsey Edwards - Blog and Twitter
Diane Boudreau - Blog and Twitter
Sir Ken Robinson - Blog and Twitter
Laura Holifield - Blog and Twitter
Lauren Mckenzie - Blog and Twitter
Dr. Strange - Personal Blog, Professional Blog, and Twitter
Paige Vitulli - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment